When looking for a new home prospective clients (92% of them) choose the internet as their primary search tool. (I'm not sure what the other 8% are using)

So does professional photography help sell homes? A recent survey indicated that clients spend 60% of their time looking at the pictures, 20% reading the agent description and 20% reading the general description. Knowing that–shouldn't you be using a professional photographer?

Here's a handy link to show the value of professional photography.


How much? Click HERE

Professional photography is a competitive advantage when seeking new listing. Call now 804-276-2679

AuthorIrving Harris