Professional Home Photography
The Facts - Data is Beautiful
If you feel that hiring a professional to photograph your listings is not needed, I present to you the facts.
- It builds your brand. Photographs are the first emotional connection to a potential buyer and sellers are acutely aware of how their "home" is being represented by you.
- The 3 second rule. 92% of home buyers are using the internet to begin their search. You have 3 seconds to grab their attention. How will you grab their attention? Professional photographs. In fact professional photography garners 61% more views. Home sellers appreciate this fact.
- 85% of home buyers want to see professional photographs.
- Potential buyers spend 60% of their time looking at the photos, 20% on the property description and 20% on the agents description.
- It sells homes & for more money. High quality photography of homes garner a 47% higher asking price per square foot. That $300K listing with professional photography sold for $3145 more than the non-professional photographs.
Need more facts? Google the following question "Does professional photography help sell homes?"